Processing of personal data Rudan s. r. o.
Rudan s.r.o. with its registered office at Na Laurové 2519/3, 150 00 Praha 5, IČO: 49709585, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 236793 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) hereby in accordance with Article 12 et seq. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, effective from 25 May 2018, informs its customers about the processing of their personal data when they use their services.
The administrator will process your following personal data:
- Name and surname,
- telephone number,
- in the case of business persons, ID number, VAT number (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”)
Purpose of processing
The purpose of personal data processing is to fulfill the legal obligations of the administrator arising from the content of the concluded contract between you as the buyer and the administrator as the seller, and to fulfill the legal obligations of the administrator arising from generally binding legal regulations.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data processed for the fulfillment of obligations arising from special legal regulations may, in justified cases, be transferred by the controller to law enforcement authorities.
The legal reason here is the fulfillment of obligations arising from the concluded contract with the data subject, as well as the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party. Personal data belonging to the group of special categories of personal data are not transferred.
Obligation to provide personal data
It is necessary to provide personal data to the administrator in order to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the content of the concluded contract.
Personal data may be processed by the controller for the time necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the concluded contract, or for the time strictly necessary to resolve disputes originating in the concluded contract.
Instruction of the data subject
The company Rudan s.r.o. . informs its customers that they have the right to:
- obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether or not the personal data concerning them are processed and, if so, have the right to access this personal data and the following information: purposes of processing, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients, the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or international organizations, the planned period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this cannot be determined, the criteria used to determine this period, the existence of a right to request rectification or deletion of personal data concerning the data subject or restriction of their processing and / or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- that the Administrator correct without undue delay inaccurate personal data concerning them. Taking into account the purposes of processing, they have the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
- that the Administrator deletes personal data concerning them without undue delay and the Administrator is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons is given: personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, the customer revokes the consent and there is no other legal title for their processing, the personal data have been processed unlawfully, the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in Union or Member State law applicable to the controller.
- that the Administrator restricts the processing of their personal data if they deny their accuracy for the period of verification of this fact by the Administrator, the processing is illegal, and the Administrator requests their limited processing instead of deletion, the data are no longer needed for the purpose of processing legal claims.
- that the Administrator, at their request, transfer their personal data to another administrator designated by them.
- raise an objection to the processing of my personal data with the Administrator.
- in case of doubts as to whether their personal data are being processed by the Administrator in the sense of the above-mentioned legal regulations, contact both the Administrator and the Office for Personal Data Protection