Consent to the processing of personal data
for marketing purposes
I agree that the company Rudan s.r.o., with its registered office at Na Laurové 2519/3, 150 00 Prague 5, Company Identification Number: 49709585, (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), may process the following personal data within the meaning of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of the EU:
- Name and surname,
- e-mail (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”)
The above data will be processed by the Administrator for marketing purposes, namely the distribution of newsletters by the Administrator to the person who gives this consent. This consent is given for a period of 5 years. The person giving this consent acknowledges that the controller will process the above personal data for the period of validity of the consent.
Personal data will be processed only by the Administrator, or a person with whom the Administrator has a duly concluded processing contract.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or a letter to the contact details of Rudan s.r.o., Na Laurové 2519/3, 150 00 Prague 5, firstname.lastname@example.org
The company Rudan s.r.o. informs its customers that they have the right to:
- obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether or not the personal data concerning them are processed and, if so, have the right to access this personal data and the following information: purposes of processing, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients, the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or international organizations, the planned period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this cannot be determined, the criteria used to determine this period, the existence of a right to request rectification or deletion of personal data concerning the data subject or restriction of their processing and / or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- that the Administrator correct without undue delay inaccurate personal data concerning them. Taking into account the purposes of processing, they have the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
- that the Administrator deletes personal data concerning them without undue delay and the Administrator is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons is given: personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, the customer revokes the consent and there is no other legal title for their processing, the personal data have been processed unlawfully, the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in Union or Member State law applicable to the controller.
- that the Administrator restricts the processing of their personal data if they deny their accuracy for the period of verification of this fact by the Administrator, the processing is illegal, and the Administrator requests their limited processing instead of deletion, the data are no longer needed for the purpose of processing legal claims.
- that the Administrator, at their request, transfer their personal data to another administrator designated by them.
- raise an objection to the processing of my personal data with the Administrator.
- in case of doubt as to whether their personal data are being processed by the Administrator within the meaning of the above-mentioned legal regulations, contact both the Administrator and the Office for Personal Data Protection. “